02 September 2007

Welcoming September 2007

I post this because some of my concerns about google policy on assuming this blog as SPAM BLOG.
This blog is a new blog -just established on July 2007. I want this blog to be able to give information to all of you. In doing so, i made many posts, i wrote most of them at home, then when i have time and money (to pay for several ours on internet cafe -warnet), i published them ot the next day. I usually move from one internet cafe to others, which comforts to my time and money.

But, since last week, i could not post any new posts to this geomatika6 blog, while i can post for my two other blogs. Google said, that this blog is categorized as 'spam blog', one new term for me. I, then claimed the google at 1st September 2007, and he apologizes. But, still now, i can't post new posts, i am just able to login, write some posts and save them as drafts. No confirmation, about when i will be able to post again to this blog. This all because of google bot -it's a robot, that tells the system about its judgements that a blog is a 'spam blog' or not.

I write this post, and realize that it just will be another draft to this blog. Soon, i will release this post after Google allows me to post the drafts.

0 Comments: